Commercial, Industrial & Extreme Duty Vacuum Cleaners
Personal information includes details about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, postcode and contact details.
ACS may collect the following types of personal information:
- Residential or billing address
- Email address
- Contact number
- Any additional information that you provide to ACS directly or indirectly via our website or app and/or the use of our website and app
- Information you provide to ACS through customer reviews
- Any other personal details that ACS may require to proceed with your dealings with us. This may be collected from you, a third party or through correspondence you share with us via email, chat, or website
- Interaction with ACS sites, services, content, and advertising
ACS may collect, hold, use, and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services
- To improve and optimise our business, products, customer experience, services, and website
- To conduct research, complete analytics and for advertising and marketing
- To forward you customer support, administrative messages, reminders, mechanical advise, updates, and information requested by you
- To send you marketing and promotional advertisements and/ or additional information that may be of interest to you
- To comply with ACS legal obligations, warranties, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our customers and/or suppliers.
ACS may also disclose your personal information to a trusted third party. This third party may use that information to enable them and ACS to develop a better understanding of your interests and preferences, to personalise your experience and enhance the products and services that you receive.
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us or by using the opt-out facilities provided (eg an unsubscribe link).
- ACS employees and shareholders
- For the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you
- Professional advisers
- Payment system operators (eg merchants receiving card payments)
- Anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred
- Third parties you have authorised to receive information from ACS
- Other persons, including government agencies and law enforcement agencies, or as required or permitted by law
We will not disclose personal information outside of Australia.
Using our website:
ACS may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website. ACS does not use browsing information to identify you personally, however we may record information about your use of our website, which pages you visited, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
ACS may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. ACS ensures to take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, and unauthorised access. We use several measures to protect your personal information and monitor our staff access. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You can access the personal information ACS holds about you by contacting us using the information below. If you’re personal information has changed and needs updating or you feel that the information, we have is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is updated and/or corrected.
Making a complaint
If you believe ACS have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the details set out below. Please include your name, email address and telephone number and a clear description your complaint. ACS will respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable timeframe. If we fail to resolve the complaint to your satisfactory we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.